ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HYDERABAD
DEPARTMENTAL TESTS MAY, 2015 SESSION
- The Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for May, 2015 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test. Application Form, Time-Table and other full details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.apspsc.gov.in. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May, 2015 session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 27/05/2015 to 30/06/2015 (from 27/05/2015 to 27/06/2015 for payment of fees) as the earlier procedure of sale of applications at the Head Post Offices at District Head Quarters and at SALES COUNTER of APPSC Office has been dispensed with by the Commission. The candidate should read the Commission’s Notification and other instructions available in User’s Guide carefully before applying the Test and enter the particulars properly in the Application through ON-LINE.
- REMITTANCE OF FEE:
(i)a) THE FEE PAYABLE FOR EACH PAPER mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
b)The applicant should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee for each Test, and examination fee @ Rs.50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre from 27/05/2015 to 27/06/2015. After submission of the details in the Online Form, the Challan will be generated in Downloadable/Printable PDF (Portable Document Format). Candidates are required to take printout of the challan. Through Challan Form candidates are required to pay the amount as indicated in the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre. The fee once remitted under any circumstances shall not be refunded or adjusted. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. (Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No.360, General Administration (Services -C) Department, dated:16/08/2002).The list of Branches of State Bank of India/A.P.ON-LINE Centre is available in Website http://www.apspsc.gov.in.
(ii)IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- a) MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:-
How to pay Fees and fill in the Application Form.
- I Step: - The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter His/her necessary Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied
- II Step:-Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /AP Online centres.
- III Step:-The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the State Bank of India /A.P. Online centres and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step:-On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step:-Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Commission on or before 10/07/2015.They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
- VI Step:-The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours (except few tests)
- VII Step:-Candidates who will write the examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
- Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI is 27/06/2015
Last date and Time for submission of Application is 30/06/2015 at 5.00 P.M
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:-
- Candidates applying for Translation Test (Paper Code No. 19 and 28) should invariably mention the language for Paper Code No. 28.
- Second Class Language Test will be held in various Languages, i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil & Urdu.
- In the case of Gujarathi and Marwari Language Tests (Paper Code Nos. 6 & 7), the Application should be forwarded by the Head of the Department as an evidence to claim his/her eligibility as per relevant Rules.
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department of Higher Standard/Lower Standard/and the Translation Test, will be conducted in Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/ Oriya/Marathi. The Candidate should also opt the language in which he/she desires to appear in addition to English for the Translation Test in the Application Form. Otherwise the Application will be rejected.
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department (Advanced Standard) will be conducted in Telugu and Urdu only.
- Staff of the Survey and Land Records Department may answer “Surveyor's Test" Higher Grade/ Lower Grade and "Survey & Settlement Surveyor's Test" Higher Grade/ Lower Grade, in one language only i.e., either in English or Telugu or Urdu.
- Candidates possessing Law Degree can seek exemption from passing1st and 2nd papers of Criminal Judicial Test. Such candidates must furnish the information in the Application Form. (See instruction under Para 5(e) of the Notification). Others should however appear for all the papers at a time for Criminal Judicial Test as per rules.
- You will not be admitted to the Examination Hall TEN minutes after the commencement.You should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
- While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket,smooth writing pad, ball point pen (Blue/Black).
- You are permitted to use calculators, scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
- THE CANDIDATE IS PERMITTED TO BRING BARE ACTS ONLY. GUIDES, BOOKS CONTAINING COMMENTARIES, MADE EASY, WRITTEN OR RONEOED BOOKS, DIARIES, NOTES SUPPLIED BY THE TRAINING INSTITUTIES & HAND BOOKS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL. SCIENTIFIC CALCULATORS ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL EXCEPT FOR SURVEY DEPARTMENTAL TESTS.
|Code No.||District Name|