The Village Level Committee will meet every month and monitor/review and
coordinate on the following activities
- Develop Mandal Annual Action Plan on School Sanitation by integrating the targets, plans and funds of SSA, RMSA, Municipal Administration Department, RWS&S and other line Departments and also include drinking water, power supply, construction of kitchen sheds & compound walls in the School apart from the implementation of Haritha Haaram Programme.
- Identify the bottle necks, issues if any and bring to the notice of the Mandal Level Committee as and when the issue is noticed for immediately resolving of the issue.
- Give proper training to the children in maintaining of hygienic conditions in and around the school toilets.
- Take appropriate action against vandalism of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
(WASH) and other facilities in the schools through School Management Committees.
- Ensure timely payment to the concerned and review the expenditure on monthly
- Identify special steps needed including innovations to ensure functional toilets in the school
- Plan and obtain liberal private and Civil Society Organizations Partnership in improving the school sanitation and other facilities.
- The Convener, Village L e v e l Committee should communicate the details of the implementation of Village School Sanitation programme and other facilities in a specified format to the Convener of the Mandal Level Committee on monthly basis in the specified proforma.