Implementation of AAS as it is in PRC-2010
- i. The existing Special Grade,
SPP IA/ SAPP IA/ SPP IB/ SAPP IB/SPP- II/SAPP-II may be
continued with the Special Grade after 6 years,
SPPIA/SAPP-IA after 12 years,
SPP-IB/SAPP-IB after 18 years
and SPPII/SAPP-II after 24 years.
- If service rules are amended prescribing additional qualifications for
promotion the Commission recommends that the existing incumbents may
be exempted from possession of such higher qualifications for
appointment to Special Promotion posts under Automatic Advancement
- The benefit of pay fixation under F.R.22-B be continued on promotion
even if the employee had derived the benefit under SG or SPP I-A and
SPP I-B and if this results in the senior drawing less pay than the junior,
the pay of the senior be stepped up to that of the junior subject to the
conditions enumerated in G.O.Ms. No.297, Fin. (PRC-I) Dept., dated: 25-10-1983.
- Where service rules are relaxed to enable regular promotion, they should
be automatically extended to the Automatic Advancement Scheme for
purposes of extending the benefit of SPP-IA / SPP-II.
- In certain categories like Attender, Dafedar, Jamedar and Record
Assistants or Roneo Operators, it was decided that the services rendered by
them in these categories together shall be reckoned for purpose of
Automatic Advancement Scheme. The commission recommended for
continuation of this special dispensation.
- The benefit of Automatic Advancement Scheme may be continued upto
and inclusive of Grade-XXV in the revised scales i.e., Rs.49,870-1,00,770.
- The Scheme shall be deemed to have come into force on and from 01.07.2013.
The salary as per the pay fixation under this scheme in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015
will be paid in cash from the month of March, 2015, payable in April, 2015. As
regards the arrears of pay fixations as per the A. A. Scheme in the Revised Pay
Scales, 2015 from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.