Free Corporate Education AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Selection List 2018-19 @ Seat allotment apepass.cgg.gov.in
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions notification, applications : AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Selection List -Seat allotment details 2018-18 AP Government has given the Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission notification 2018 schedule and online application forms are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2018 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter 1st year courses in AP Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2018-2019 under corporate college education scheme. So, interested AP SSC Students can apply through online mode apepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal and interested TS Students can apply online on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal.
Free Corporate Inter education to AP SSC Passed students 2018-2019
Admission into Corporate Colleges: Social Welfare Department has issued admission notification 2018 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. The Social Welfare Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Corporate Colleges for this academic year 2018-2019 in both sates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
1. The students should belongs to SC, ST, BC,EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2018 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential school and Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
5. Annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC and minority students.
Required documents before online applying:
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
(Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
How to Apply:
Interested AP students can apply from 04-05-2018 to 12-06-2018 through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode at as per schedule.
Students registration under corporate college scheme opening from 04-05-2018 to 12-06-2018
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Selection List 2018
APepass official website AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Selection List 2018-19 :
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Selection List -Seat allotment details 2018-19 Click Here
Tags: corporate colleges free inter admissions notification 2018 for ap ts ssc students,online application form, last date, selection students list, telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, apepass.cgg.gov.in,ap ts corporate colleges inter admissions, how to apply corporate colleges inter admissions online application form 2018 selection list 2018, scheme details.
Also read: Telangana Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2018-2019
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Selection List 2018-18