AP DSC 2017-18 | Apply Online 12370 Teacher Posts @ www.psc.ap.gov.in District wise Vacancy Details of AP DSC 2018 Jobs Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh DSC 2018 Vacancy. AP DSC 2017-2018 TET Cum TRT Teachers Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online12370 Latest Andhra Pradesh DSC Jobs District Wise Vacancies, Exam Schedule,Online Application @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in AP DSC 2018 Notification AP TRT 2018 News Details. DSC 2018 Notification Details. AP DSC Recruitment Notification News. AP DSC 2018 expected Vacancies. AP DSC Teachers Recruitment Vacancies District Wise Details. 12370 Teachers Posts Recruitment Notification,District Cadre Wise Vacancies, Schedule, Online Application,AP DSC 2017-2018 TET cum TRT 2018 Teacher Posts Recruitment Notification, Andhra Pradesh Stae Govt Will Be Filled 12370 Teacher Posts of Vrious Categories i.e.SGT,SA,PET,LP,Other Posts In the Name Of DSC TET CUM TRT 2017,Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Teachers Jobs District Wise Vacancy list @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in was announced by Sri Ghanta Sreenivasa Rao, Behalf Of CSEAP 2017.AP DSC 2018 Notification Exam Dates www.cseap.gov.in. Chittoor, Kadapa, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapuramu, Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari,West Godavari,Visakha Patnam, Srikakulam, Vizia nagaram Educational Officers along With ITDA POs For Plain Area,Agency Area Teachers posts,District wise Vacancies For Teachers Recruitment AP DSC 2018-2019 details available and visit at our website http://www.paatasaala.in/ for latest updates.
AP DSC 2017-18 Notification,AP DSC 2018- Schedule,Examinations Dates, Application form,Vacancy details:
AP DSC 2018 : Andhra pradesh state government is going to releasing the AP DSC (TET cum TRT) 2018 Notification for the recrutiment to the posts of school Assistants(S.A), language pandits,Secondary grade Teachers (SGT),Physical Education Teachers, in Government ,Zilla parishad,Mandal parisad and Muncipal schools in the state through District Selection(DSC).The applications are required from eligible candidates to submit through firstname.lastname@example.org.The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through APONLINE or e-seva centers .To know more details regarding AP DSC 2018 Registration, FEE, Exam Schedule,Dates,Online Application form,How to Apply and other details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC 2018
Applicant must have following eligibility for various posts to appear the exam.
Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 40 years However, in case of BC/SC/ST, the maximum age limit is 45 years and in case of Physically Challenged the maximum age limit is 50 years.
Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) :
Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education,Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and two year D.Ed. Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations,Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
Applicant must have relevant degree with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from recognized University.
Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Complete Eligibility : Click Here
Method of Recruitment for AP DSC 2018
1.The Recruitment will be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time.
2. The total marks shall be 180 for SGTs and PETs.
3. For all School Assistant (SA)posts total marks shall be 200 (Two hundred).
4. It will be purely based on merit cum roaster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
5. District Selection Committee (DSC) will publish the merit list according to the roaster points system at district collectorate.
6. According to the merit list,candidate will be called for online counselling for recruit the vacancies as per choices.
AP DSC 2018/AP Teachers Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 Teacher Posts Vacancies District wise details :
Official Information will be available after release of DSC Teacher Recruitment Notification. This is Media News for information of Job aspirants
AP DSC 2018 Tentative Schedule:
- AP DSC 2018 Notification along with Syllabus 15th Dec 2017
- Fee Payment at AP Online and MEE Seva 26th Dec to 7th Feb 2018
- Submission of AP DSC 2018 Application Onlin 26th Dec to 8th Feb 2018
- Download of Hall Tickets 9th Mar Onwards
- Conduct of Written TET cum TRT Exam 23rd Mar to 26th Mar
- Initial Key 9th April 2018
- Objections on Key 10th April to 16th April
- Final Key 30th April
- Release of Merit List 5th May 2018
- Provisional Selection List 11th May 2018
- Verificatin of Certificates 14th May to 19th May
- Final Selection List 1st June to 6th June
- Posting Orders 8th June to 11th June 2018
AP DSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification Clickhere