Telangana Anganwadi Teachers/Helpers posts Recruitment District Wise Vacancies-Online Application Form
TS Anganwadi Notification 2017 Apply Online WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Worker Jobs Recruitment. Recruitment Notification of AWT/AWH . Telangana Anganwadi Teachers/ Workers/ Helpers Recruitment in Women Development and Child Welfare Department of Telangana Recruitment Notification District wise Vacancies Online Application form Selection Process How toApply Online at Official Website http://wdcw.tg.nic.in Apply Online through mis.tgwdcw.in/recruit website address. WD&CW Dept. - ICDS - Selection procedure through Online Anganwadi Recruitment Software Application for recruitment of the AWTs, Mini AWTs and Helpers - Draft Notification Communicated - Certain instructions on Selection Process
Telangana Anganwadi Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017
Telangana is one of the few states where a separate Department is functioning for development and welfare of women and children. In many states, these come under the Social Welfare Department. The broad mandate of the Department is to have holistic development of Women and Children. For the holistic development of the child, the Department has been implementing the world's largest and most unique and outreach programme of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) providing a package of services comprising supplementary nutrition, immunization, health check up and referral services, pre-school non-formal education. There are 35,700 Anganwadi Centers functioning in the State in 149 ICDS Projects.
TS Anganwadi Teachers/Helpers ICDS AWT/AWH Recruitment 2017
➤District Wise Notifications
TS Anganwadi Notification 2017 :
Organization: Department of Women Development & Child welfare (WDCW)
Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
Name of the Vacancies: Anganwadi Teacher, Helper & Worker Posts
Number of Posts: 5791 Posts
Anganwadi Teachers: 1360 Posts
Anganwadi Helpers:3109 Posts
Mini Anganwadi workers:1010 Posts
Recruitment Notification of AWT/AWH Educataional Qualification :
Educataional Qualification for AWT/Mini AWT/AWH is SSC(10th Class)
Age: Minimum Age 21 years & Maximum 35years (Minimum age for SC/ST candidates is 18 Years)
Age Limit: 21 Years to 35 Years
How to Apply Online
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://wdcw.tg.nic.in and fill the application. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II Step: By Clicking Preview button, the Candidate has to verify the details displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the previous page and Edit the details. The Candidate has to select Checkbox to accept that the details filled by the candidate are true as per their knowledge, before submitting the application.
III Step: Immediately after submitting the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgement form. The applicant can download the acknowledgement form by clicking the Download button.
- No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- The Department is not responsible, for any discrepancy in details of candidates while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to check the details before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment.
Online application form
District Wise Notifications
Please Click Here to Fill your Application Form