- In the Government or der first read above, based on the recommendations of Ninth Pay Revision Commission, employees were permitted to avail Leave Travel Concession in a Block period of 4 years and may avail this concession to visit any place within the state during the second Block
- Orders were issued in the Government order second read above, on request of the JAC of employees, T achers, Workers and Pensioners, of A.P., permitting employees to avail Leave Trav el Concession anywhere in India once in entire service during the second part of Bl ck period, up to a maximum distance of 3 500 Kms to and fro, and subject to restricting the claim to Rs. 12500/-. The other terms and conditions shall remain same as mentioned in the reference first cited.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission has recommended the enhancement of the claim amount for Leave Travel Concession once in entire service to all State Government employees, from Rs. 12,500/- to Rs.18,750/- while keeping the limit of the maximum distance as 3500 Kms.only
- Government after careful consideration have decided to accept the above recommendation of Tenth R PC. All the Government employees of Telangana may travel anywhere in India on Leave Travel Concession once in entire ser vice, during second Block period, up to a Maximum distance of 3,500 Kms to a nd fro, and subject to restricting the cl aim to Rs. 18750/-. The other terms an d conditions shall remain same mentioned in the reference first cited
- These orders shall c ome into force with effect from 01.05.2015 i.e., in respect of the journeys pe rformed after 01.05.2015 or commenced prior to 01.05.2015 and continued be yond 01.05.2015