- Stage 1: Estimation of Plantation Requirements (May/June)
- State 2: Plantation/Landscape Designing(June/July/August)
- State 3: Implementation (June onwards)
DSE, Telangana, Hyderabad
- There are 43861 schools in the state including 14329 private schools.
- 10 DEO offices and 464 MEO offices
- Block plantation in vacant land inside 43861schools, landscaping in the 29,785 schools are having compound walls and in 40,346 schools water is available.
- out of 28707schools, 16269 schools have compound walls, 23679 schools having water facility
Role of Dy.E.O/M.E.O
- Training/Planning and implementation of the plantation in all schools.
- Coordination with local offices of the Forest Department etc.
- Organizing of plantation drives involving schools, local community etc
- Monitoring and documentation of the progress of work at Divisional /Mandal level
Role of Head Master and Teachers
- Ensuring planning and implementation of the plantation in their respective school along with school management committees
- Ensuring watering of plants and watch & ward.
- Identification areas in the school for plantation and landscaping
- Coordination with local office of the Forest Department/Nursery
- Organizing of plantation drive involving all the students of their school.
- Reviving of National Green Corps.
- Weekly one period will be earmarked as 'Green Period' and it will be incorporated in the Academic Calendar
- Documentation of the progress of work at Divisional /Mandal level