Telangana Model Schools 6th Class Admission-2015 Entrance Test
Eligibility for TS Model Schools Entrance Test 2015:
The Students, those who were passed V class are eligible for applying for VI class Entrance Test into model schools for this academic year 2015-2016 and these admissions made into English medium.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
- The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2013-14 and 2014-15) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government
- Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum.
- The candidates can apply to any Telangana Model School of the district for which he / she belongs.
- SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2005. So, students age should have between 10 to 14 years.
- OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2005 and students age should have between 10 to 12 years
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
- Part-I: Telugu - 25 marks
- Part-II: Maths - 25 marks,
- Part-III: EVS I and II-25 marks and
- Part-IV: English -25 marks
- Total Marks : 100 Marks.
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.00 hours (i.e) from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Four Parts in Question Paper
Admission for classes VI shall be done as per the procedure followed by TSREIS. While doing this, the candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of a written test/ entrance test
How to Apply:
Eligible Students can apply through online mode through www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in. After Submission of online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Principal of Telangana model school in which the candidate is seeking admission.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online submission of Applications Starts from: 03-06-2015
- Last date for payment of fee: 08-06-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Applications:09-06-2015
- Download the Hall Tickets: 10-06-2015
- Date of Admission Test : 14-06-2015 by 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM